Sunday 24 July 2016

The End



Well what can I say, it's been a true labour of love, but I am more than thrilled to announce that my debut novel, Meet Me in the Treehouse is indeed finished. I can barely believe it as I type these words. In fact, I feel a bit overwhelmed. It wasn’t easy and those nearest to me know that I wanted to give up so many times, but I persevered and I am so proud of myself and what I have achieved. As I read the final chapter tonight I found that I had goose bumps, which I am taking as a good sign that what I have written is full of both my heart and soul.
I am planning on enjoying a glass or three of Prosecco tonight in mini celebration. The big celebrations I will save for the day that it get's published.
Thank you all again so much for the support.
Literary agents and publishers here I come…I hope you are ready.

KT x

No comments:

Post a Comment