Sunday 22 May 2016

Thank you for your submission...

Well, It's official! I have pressed the 'submit' button and I am now entered into the competition. Thank you to all who have supported me so far. It's been quite the journey already...
I'm looking forward to the next phase of completing my manuscript, and as ever I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the 30th June.
There is plenty of work ahead, but each stage see's me closer to realising the dream, and having 'Meet Me in the Treehouse' published for you all to read!

Watch this space...

KT x

5 comments:

  1. Wahoooooooo! Congratulations :) it's been amazing to watch you put everything into your novel, a real labour of love! Keeping everything crossed :) proud! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Proud of you 😘 Xx

    ReplyDelete